Our Response to COVID-19
Stopping the spread of COVID-19 is a responsibility we all share. Sheridan Construction is taking the recommended actions that are necessary to care for the well-being of everyone who works at our company, their families, and those with whom we work alongside.
We are implementing measures to protect the well-being of our employees and mitigate COVID-19 transmission within Sheridan Construction-controlled offices and on Sheridan projects.
We will continue to adhere to government guidelines, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and local governments in response to this developing situation.
We support and enforce the CDC action plans for both office and project settings:
- Social Distancing – teams to minimize personnel contact, staying 6 feet apart, no carpooling.
- Face Coverings – in settings where social distancing measures are challenging to maintain, we have provided face masks.
- Personal Hygiene and Disinfection – hand washing or using alcohol-based hand sanitizer as much as possible. Hand sanitizer dispensers have been distributed.
- Taking Temperatures – before the start of work and tracking.
- If Sick – stay home … call your supervisor…do not travel to your work station to report in person.
Because circumstances can change quickly, we are monitoring developments around the world in real-time, and making decisions as needed. We are updating our people and our customers daily to ensure they have the latest information.
We are also reminding colleagues of the resources available through the Maine CDC. This is a major challenge in our industry. It is critical that we support each other. We look forward to returning to normal operations as soon as we can. In the meantime, we will continue to update you on our efforts as we move forward. Stay safe.
Awards and Achievements
Sheridan Construction is committed to creating and maintaining a zero injury culture.
Sheridan Construction’s quest for a zero injury work environment is not just a priority; it is the key principle of our company. Our construction team and crew embrace a collaborative culture of safety and are committed to making sure your staff, facility users and members of the public return home safely when each day is done.
We are a company of builders who respect not only each other but also our business partners. We are passionate about keeping everyone safe.
We live every day with our core safety values:
- We believe no job, task or schedule is more important than the health and safety of people on or near our jobsites
- We are responsible for and take action to ensure our own safety and the safety of those around us
- We will return every person home to their families safely each day
It is this type of commitment and values that keep our construction sites injury free and our workers safe.